Psychosomatics is one of the specialist disciplines of the future and is a focal point at MediClin. MediClin has ten psychosomatic clinics throughout Germany. Our specialists treat:
- chronic pain,
- anxiety disorders,
- depression and
- eating disorders, etc.
We are looking for dedicated medical trainees and would therefore welcome applications for the psychosomatics scholarship.
Your advantages from the psychosomatics scholarship:
- Financial relief: You can concentrate fully on your studies and the practical year.
- Further training: Participate in a number of free training programmes offered by the MediClin Academy.
- Job shadowing: During your semester holidays, you can shadow in one of our psychosomatic clinics and receive free board and lodgings.
- Employment after your studies: You are guaranteed a position at your chosen MediClin location.
- Public relations: Entry to and travel allowance for the annual German Psychosomatics Conference.
- Easier way to a career: If you apply to work in a facility that you already know from your job shadowing, then you will start work in a familiar team and benefit even more from the experience you have already acquired.
- € 250 a month from the 7th to the 10th semester
- € 500 a month during the practical year. You can also complete your practical year in another clinic.