How much are the scholarships worth?
- Three winners will each receive a Charles Belling Diamond Jubilee Scholarship worth £3,000 per annum (up to a maximum of four years).
- One winner will receive an IET Diamond Jubilee Scholarship supported by the Janet Firmin Memorial Fund worth £1,000 per annum (up to a maximum of four years)
- Two winners will each receive an IET Diamond Jubilee Scholarship supported by Siemens worth £1,000 per annum (up to a maximum of four years).
- Approximately 25 winners will each receive an IET Diamond Jubilee Scholarship worth £1,000 per annum (up to a maximum of four years).
Who is eligible?
The scholarships are for individuals who;
- Either achieve;
- ABB or above at A Level
- ABB or above at Advanced Highers
- AAAAB or above at Highers
- International Baccalaureate Diploma at 36 points or above
- Diamond Jubilee Scholarships are for UK residents only
- Must be about to commence studying in Autumn 2020, on an undergraduate degree programme in the UK which has been accredited by the IET. Before making your application, check the list of CEng and IEng accredited programmes to make sure that your degree course in the UK is accredited by the IET. If your degree course is not accredited by the IET, you will not be eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- Please do not apply if you intend to study Civil, Chemical or Structural Engineering, unless your degree course is IET accredited.
>>> Currently Open Scholarships and Awards <<<