PAIS is delighted to confirm that eight scholarships are available for students commencing MA study in Autumn 2019. The award will automatically be deducted from the winners' tuition fees.
The awards will be allocated as follows:
- Four x £5,000 awards for Home or EU candidates.
- Four x £10,000 awards for Overseas candidates.
- Part-time candidates will be considered; successful part-time awards will be distributed evenly across both years of study (eg, £2,500 in each year for a Home candidate).
Eligibility & Deadlines
- Open to applicants on all PAIS taught MA programmes, including the Double Degrees (Warwick year only).
- Candidates must apply to the university and have paid their application fee no later no later than 26 April 2019. You must submit your application to the MA programme before submitting your scholarship application.
- Candidates must apply for the scholarship no later than 26 April 2019.
- All supporting documentation for the university application, including your reference, must be received no later than 3 May 2019.
- Successful candidates must obtain an offer from the university before taking up the award.
- Candidates may apply concurrently to other funding sources; however, successful candidates who receive major tuition funding elsewhere will be disqualified.
Each application will be judged on the following merits:
- Outstanding academic performance (70%)
- Outstanding case for support (30%)
Please note that this is not a needs-based scholarship, so your financial situation will not be taken into account.