International Development awards international scholarships worth £2,000 for the first year of study to successful international applicants. Our international scholarships are partial scholarships. This means that you must make sure you can cover the outstanding amount for fees and living expenses yourself.
Who can apply?
You can apply for an International Scholarship if you meet all of the following criteria:
- you are an international student (classified as 'overseas fee status')
- you have an offer to study an Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree course
- you are not currently enroled on a Kingston University course
How are International Scholarships awarded?
International Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of the following:
- Academic merit (your previous grades)
- What you expect to gain from your Kingston degree course
- What you expect to do after you complete your Kingston degree (future goals)